TradeStation clients kept their focus on major technology names as markets plodded higher in February.
Just two symbols changed on our monthly ranking. General Electric (GE) returned to the Top 10 and was the only non-technology stock to make the cut.
Here’s the list of TradeStation’s most active symbols last month:
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY):The market-tracking fund kept the top spot.
- Nvidia (NVDA): The chip company rose from No. 4 as earnings came out.
- Amazon.com (AMZN): The e-commerce giant inched up two notches.
- Netflix (NFLX): The streaming-video stock dropped from third place.
- Apple (AAPL): The smartphone giant slid from No. 2 in January.
- General Electric (GE): The industrial giant returned to the top 10 after falling to 13th last month.
- Micron Technology (MU): The memory-chip rose from 10th place.
- Facebook (FB): The social-media giant held the eighth spot.
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ): The Nasdaq-tracking fund inched down from No. 6.
- Electronic Arts (EA): The video-game maker surged from No. 232 amid a wave of volatility in the group.
The following symbols exited the list:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): The chip maker dropped from No. 7 to No. 11.
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (TQQQ): The Nasdaq-tracking fund slipped from ninth in January to 14th in February.