Experience the next generation of Futures Options trading with FuturesPlus.
TradeStation Securities, Inc.
We’ve teamed up with Trading Technologies, an industry powerhouse, to develop the most robust, most powerful Futures Options trading experience we’ve ever offered.
- No desktop? No Problem!
With FuturesPlus, you can conveniently analyze and trade futures options virtually anywhere from your web browser, tablet or smartphone.
- Priced How You Like It
Trade Futures Options with FuturesPlus for just $1.50 per contract, per side. Want more for your futures trading dollar? You got it.
Features of FuturesPlus
Trade across all of your devices
With FuturesPlus, you can conveniently analyze and trade Futures Options virtually anywhere from your web browser, tablet or smartphone. Enjoy features such as:
- Streaming real-time Market Data.
- Order Entry.
- Submit and Monitor RFQs.
- Theoretical Values and Greeks.
- Options Trade Monitor.
- Autofit Vol Surface.
- Custom Vol Surface.
- Position and Risk Analysis.
- Options Risk Matrix.
The FuturesPlus Platform Advantage
- Use FuturesPlus’s autofit vol curve to generate theoretical values or apply your own vol curve using Vol Curve Manager.
- View all market activity for options by product or product family using Trade Monitor.
- Send RFQs directly from Strategy Creation, Market Grid, Watchlist, RFQ Viewer, or Options Chain.
- Monitor custom strategies privately using Watchlist before sending RFQs.
- Customize the view of your portfolio using first and second-order Greeks.
- Apply various “what if” scenarios to open positions based on theoretical price and volatility change.
- Visualize. See options prices in an industry-standard market view, with calls and puts displayed by expiry.
- Create strategies. Build pre-defined or custom options strategies and submit them to exchanges for listing.
- Analyze. View implied volatility, theoretical prices and Greeks calculated by FuturesPlus using industry-standard options models.
- Identify. Monitor time and sales and RFQs and look for trade opportunities based on your criteria.
- Manage risk. View Greeks and risk metrics of options positions and assess performance across multiple user-defined scenarios.