Leverage, liquidity, flexibility, and low rates
TradeStation Securities, Inc.
Advantages of Trading Futures
- Leverage. Control a large amount of notional value with a relatively small amount of capital.
- Diversify. Expand your trading to opportunities to over 150 Futures products.
- Liquidity. Manage trading costs effectively in markets with high liquidity.
- Round-the-clock trading. Take advantage of 24/6 trading hours.
- Easier to go short. No short sale or hard-to-borrow restrictions like the ones that apply to shorting stocks.