Now offering even more futures products
New product alert. We’ve added Micro Treasury Yield Futures to our CME Group products. Now enjoy – Micro Treasury Yield Futures, Micro Crude Oil Contracts, Ether Futures, Micro E-mini Futures, Gold, Natural Gas, and more.
Trade futures for a fraction of the cost with micro e-minis
Get started trading futures with CME Group Micro e-minis. They’re among the most liquid, actively traded equity index contracts available. At just one/tenth the size of the regular e-mini contract, micro e-minis give futures traders a simple, cost-efficient way to access the liquid equity index futures markets.
Micro-sized crude oil contracts = Major possibilities
At 1/10 the size of WTI futures contracts, Micro WTI Crude Oil futures offer active traders a more precise tool for managing crude oil exposure without sacrificing transparency.
- Precisely scale oil exposure
- Manage positions with more choice
- Gain price discovery and transparency
- Add capital efficiency
Access the same 24-hour markets and robust transparency of larger WTI futures with smaller margin requirements.
Discover Micro Treasury Yield Futures from CME Group
TradeStation offers Micro Treasury Yield Futures from CME Group to give traders like you a streamlined way to trade interest rate markets. Trade with contracts based directly on yields of the most recently auctioned Treasury securities at four key maturity points on the curve.
Key features of Micro Treasury Yield futures:
- Trade a smaller, retail centric version of full-sized futures contracts
- Get cash-settlements across four major contracts
- Trade across the yield curve with contracts on four key tenors: 2, 5, and 10-year notes, plus 30-year bonds
- All four contracts are sized at $10 dollar per basis point of yield (0.01%)
- Hedge Treasury auctions with greater precision
Construct your trades through the TradeStation desktop platform, web trading, mobile application, or TradeStation FuturesPlus platform.
Access to global futures markets
Many types of futures to trade means expanded trading opportunities. Trade a wide range of indexes, commodities, interest rates, metals, and more.
|Micro E-mini S&P
|Micro E-mini Nasdaq 100
|Micro E-mini Russell 2000
|Micro E-mini Dow Jones
|30 Day Federal Funds
Futures Trading Demystified: Your Futures Questions Answered
In Futures Trading Demystified, get answers to the most commonly asked futures questions. Get your free guide to learn:
- How futures trading works
- Why traders choose futures
- Answers to frequently asked futures questions
- And much more
Award-winning* trading platform
Year in and year out, leading financial publications have recognized TradeStation’s award-winning trading software and brokerage services.