Sharper trading with a smoother experience
Enjoy improved navigation and a modernized display that early adopters call “easy on the eyes,” “intuitive to navigate,” and “a refreshing update.” Our brand-new layout makes executing your strategy easier than ever, with new UI features and upgrades, including:
- Redesigned orders, positions, and trading screens give you even more detail and functionality, including easier stop-loss and take-profit features
- Deeper charting with improved speeds, full-screen views, and new bid/ask buttons for faster trading
- Enhanced symbol analysis with updated analytics, key fundamentals, company news, and improved market depth
- Ability to switch easily between accounts, including your live and simulated trading environment
Dive deeper with the new Markets tab
Explore trading ideas within the brand-new Market tab, which packs more market data into a single place in our app than ever before. Scan from a high-level and dig into the details with expanded views on some of the most important data points.
- Analyze stock trends with the “Why is it moving?” feature, which quickly summarizes the reasons behind the day’s big gainers and losers
- Investigate the news behind the moves with the customizable news feed, where you curate your own topics
- See analyst ratings on the top buys and sells, and stay on top of potential big movement days with the earnings calendar
- Scroll through pre-built hotlists, see visualizations of major indexes, monitor sector ETFs, and much more
Take TradeStation with you, wherever you go
Streaming quotes in real time
Unified experience with Web Trading
Trade multiple asset classes with one login
Market depth via the Matrix and Options Chains
Customize price volume notifications and alerts
Ready to try it out?
The TradeStation Mobile iOS app is available on the Apple App Store.
Not a TradeStation client? Don’t let that stop you. Traders without an account can freely download and preview the TradeStation Mobile App.
Options trading is not suitable for all investors. Your TradeStation Securities’ account application to trade options will be considered and approved or disapproved based on all relevant factors, including your trading experience. See www.TradeStation.com/DisclosureOptions. Visit www.TradeStation.com/Pricing for full details on the costs and fees associated with options.