Your Strategy Deserves a Stable Platform
Plus get 10% intraday margin rates on 3 popular futures and 50% off futures brokerage fees.
Enhance your trading strategy with attractive intraday margin rates.
Whether you’re making a call on the direction of markets or looking to hedge your positions, equity index futures can be powerful tools for sophisticated traders. To help you leverage your portfolio, TradeStation is cutting intra-day margin rates on some of the most-traded equity index futures.
- 10% of initial margin on select U.S. indices
- Applies to day-trading session, between 9:00am and 4:00pm ET
- See full list of margin rates here
Day-trade popular equity index futures
Our new lower rate applies to some of the most-active U.S. index futures during the day-trading session.
- E-mini S&P 500 Futures (ES)
- E-mini Dow Jones Futures (YM)
- E-mini NASDAQ 100 Futures (NQ)
An award-winning** trading platform to level up your futures trading
TradeStation’s feature-rich trading platform lets traders monitor the markets, plan strategies, and implement them in one easy-to-use and convenient place.
Deep historical market price database: Delve into our vault of market data going back many years and spanning across several markets, including all U.S. futures and Eurex futures.
Continuous contract view: Allows you to see long term trends in the futures market.
Backtest your futures trading ideas: Don’t rely solely on intuition – TradeStation gives you the ability to test your ideas before you ever risk a penny.
Advanced charting: Build your own custom indicators or benefit from our expansive suite of built-in indicators.
Integrated futures trading platform: Trade futures alongside equities, options, and ETFs on one integrated platform.
Why trade futures at TradeStation?
TradeStation has award-winning** trading tools and data to help trade futures effectively, including an advanced trading platform, dedicated futures specialists, educational resources, and commission-free pricing plans***.
Powerful futures trading and analysis platform
Web and mobile trading
Free market data for non-professional traders
Experienced customer support and trade-desk specialists
Special day-trading margin rates
Access to over 500 futures and futures option products
* Promotional rates on futures products: (1) micro futures: $0 commission + $0.25 per contract, per side and (2) futures: $0 commission + $0.75 per contract per side (“Promo Rates”). Promo Rates are not applicable to any futures products bought or sold on the FuturesPlus platform or TradingView. Only Entity (non-Institutional), IRAs, Individual or Joint futures accounts are eligible for Promo Rates. To qualify for Promo Rates, you must be a customer who does not have an existing futures account, opens a futures account with TradeStation Securities, Inc. , and enters promotion code FUTRAFZT on your new account application. Your account will be considered and approved or disapproved based on all relevant factors, including your financial situation and trading experience. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, and costs are subject to change. This promotion may not be transferred to any other individual and has no monetary value that may be redeemed. The offer cannot be used in combination with another offer unless expressly stated. Service fees, market data fees, premium service fees and other fees and charges may apply. Please visit service fees section for more information. TradeStation reserves the right to terminate this offer or change the terms and conditions at any time. No offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, securities derivative or futures products or account types of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given or in any manner endorsed by any TradeStation affiliate and the information made available on this Website is not an offer or solicitation of any kind in any jurisdiction where any TradeStation affiliate is not authorized to do business.
** Visit the Awards page to learn more.
*** Fees and charges may apply. Visit the Pricing page to learn more about all the fees and charges that may apply.
Security futures are not suitable for all investors. To obtain a copy of the security futures risk disclosure statement Investment and Trading Disclosures Booklet – Futures
Margin trading involves risks, and it is important that you fully understand those risks before trading on margin. The Margin Disclosure Statement outlines many of those risks, including that you can lose more funds than you deposit in your margin account; your brokerage firm can force the sale of securities in your account; your brokerage firm can sell your securities without contacting you; and you are not entitled to an extension of time on a margin call. Review the Margin Disclosure Statement.