Here’s a list of TradeStation’s most active symbols last month versus February:
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY):The market-tracking fund kept the top position from February.
- Apple (AAPL): The smartphone giant rose from No. 5.
- Nvidia (NVDA): The chip company slipped one spot.
- Boeing (BA): The aircraft maker soared 24 spots into the top 10 amid safety concerns.
- Amazon.com (AMZN): The e-commerce giant edged down from third place.
- Facebook (FB): The social-media giant rose from No. 8.
- Micron Technology (MU): The memory-chip maker held its position from the previous month.
- Netflix (NFLX): The streaming-video company declined four spots.
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX short-term exchange-traded note (TVIX): The long-volatility product rose from 13th in February.
- Tesla (TSLA): The electric-car maker rose from No. 15 the previous month.
The following symbols exited the list:
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ): The Nasdaq-tracking fund dropped from No. 9 in February to No. 11 in March.
- Electronic Arts (EA): The video-game publisher slipped from No. 10 to No. 71.