Futures – Pricing Disclosures
- TS SELECT: Our simplified zero commissions pricing for stocks, options and futures refers to our TS SELECT plan. This pricing is only available to U.S. residents. “Commission-free” for equities trades applies only to the first 10,000 shares per trade — for each order of more than 10,000 shares, a $0.005 per share charge will be assessed on the number of shares in excess of 10,000. Direct-routed equity orders will be charged an additional $0.005 per share. There will be a $1.00 per contract fee for index options. Direct routing of options orders incurs an additional $1.00 per contract fee. Basic market data is available at no charge only to non-professional subscribers. Other market data fees may apply if you add markets. For additional information, please review our Market Data pricing page.
- Legacy Pricing: TradeStation Securities no longer offers TS GO pricing to new customers. For those customers where TS GO pricing is applicable, TS GO rates apply only to mobile app and web trading. If you are on this plan and place trades using the TradeStation Desktop platform, an additional $10.00 fee will apply to each equities and options trade you make. For futures trades, a $1.40 surcharge per contract will apply. You can avoid these higher desktop fees by using the TS Select price plan. No overnight fee will apply to futures accounts on the TS GO pricing plans.
- TradeStation Desktop Platform: You must use the TradeStation Desktop platform to receive RadarScreen, OptionStation Pro, Portfolio Maestro, TradeStation Scanner, Easy Language, Strategy Back-testing, and the full Matrix.
- Information regarding the Futures Exchange Execution and Clearing fees, and the NFA regulatory fee, can be found here.
- Single tier accounts opened on or after August 1, 2017, or previously established futures account holders who elect to switch to the TS Select commission plans, will receive TradeStation, RadarScreen®, OptionStation Pro®, Portfolio Maestro®, foreign exchange (forex) and Reuters Fundamental data and Benzinga news free of charge. Qualified non-professional subscribers will also receive CME, CBOT, COMEX and NYMEX real-time Globex and E-mini Level 1 and Market Depth data free of charge.
- No overnight fee will apply to futures accounts on the single-tier or TS SELECT pricing plans.
- Tiered future commission plan is primarily designed for use by active individual, institutional and professional futures traders. An overnight fee of $0.10 will be applied per net open futures contract on a per settlement date basis for futures accounts on the tiered pricing plan.
- Other Fees and Charges: Service fees, premium service fees and other fees and charges may apply. Please visit service fees section.
- Security futures are not suitable for all investors. To obtain a copy of the security futures risk disclosure statement Investment and Trading Disclosures Booklet – Futures.