Futures – Pricing Disclosures
- TS SELECT: Zero commission pricing for stocks, options and futures applies to our TS SELECT plan, which is only available to U.S. residents. No commission is charged for the first 10,000 shares of an exchange-traded equities order executed at or above $1.00 per share. For exchange-traded equities orders that exceed 10,000 shares, and which are executed at or above $1.00 per share, a commission charge of $0.005 per share, with no maximum, will be charged. For exchange-traded equities orders which are executed below $1.00 per share, and for all OTC equities executions, the commission charge will be $0.005 per share, with a minimum commission charge of $1.00 per executed order and a maximum commission charge of $50.00 per executed order, both of which are subject to a cap of 5% of the notional value of the executed order. The execution of any direct-routed equity order will incur an additional commission charge of $0.005 per share. Index options orders will be subject to a fee of $1.00 per executed contract, and direct-routed option orders, regardless of the underlying security, will be subject to a fee of $1.00 per contract per execution. Certain basic market data is available at no charge to non-professional subscribers, and additional market data fees may apply for added markets. For additional information, please review our Market Data pricing page.
- Legacy Pricing: TradeStation Securities no longer offers TS GO pricing to new customers. For those customers where TS GO pricing is applicable, TS GO rates apply only to mobile app and web trading. If you are on this plan and place trades using the TradeStation Desktop platform, an additional $10.00 fee will apply to each equities and options trade you make. For futures trades, a $1.40 surcharge per contract will apply. You can avoid these higher desktop fees by using the TS Select price plan. No overnight fee will apply to futures accounts on the TS GO pricing plans.
- TradeStation Desktop Platform: You must use the TradeStation Desktop platform to receive RadarScreen, OptionStation Pro, Portfolio Maestro, TradeStation Scanner, Easy Language, Strategy Back-testing, and the full Matrix.
- Information regarding the Futures Exchange Execution and Clearing fees, and the NFA regulatory fee, can be found here.
- Single tier accounts opened on or after August 1, 2017, or previously established futures account holders who elect to switch to the TS Select commission plans, will receive TradeStation, RadarScreen®, OptionStation Pro®, Portfolio Maestro®, foreign exchange (forex) and Reuters Fundamental data and Benzinga news free of charge.
- No overnight fee will apply to futures accounts on the single-tier or TS SELECT pricing plans.
- Tiered future commission plan is primarily designed for use by active individual, institutional and professional futures traders. An overnight fee of $0.10 will be applied per net open futures contract on a per settlement date basis for futures accounts on the tiered pricing plan.
- Other Fees and Charges: Service fees, premium service fees and other fees and charges may apply. For additional information, please visit our service fees section and our exchange execution and clearing fees section.
- Security futures are not suitable for all investors. To obtain a copy of the security futures risk disclosure statement Investment and Trading Disclosures Booklet – Futures.