Presented by Ed Modla, Director Of Business Development at OIC
Options can be a useful tool for managing risk or generating income, but you have to know what buying these assets is really going to mean. Join The Options Industry Council to learn what you should know if you’re thinking about speculating with options. In “What to Know Before Buying Options,” we’ll talk about:
• What are rights, and what are obligations?
• How exercise and assignment work
• Understanding pricing factors, including time decay
• Intrinsic and extrinsic value
• Historical and implied volatility
This widget allows you to skip our phone menu and have us call you! All you have to do is choose the option that relates to your question, enter your phone number and choose a call time that works for you!