Trade Commission-Free + Get up to $5,000 with a qualifying deposit
$0 Commissions + The Power of TradeStation
Trade commission-free* Stocks, ETFs, Options, and Futures with the Award-winning† technology of TradeStation.
- Professional-grade tools
- Powerful mobile and web apps
- Personalized client support
- Some of the industry’s most competitive pricing.
Get up to $5,000 when you transfer funds into your TradeStation account.**
|CASH REWARD||QUALIFYING ASSETS|
With TradersPost and TradeStation you can:
- Configure your favorite charting software, like TrendSpider and TradingView, to send trading strategy alerts to TradersPost as JSON webhooks.
- TradersPost can generate orders from your alert webhooks and send them to TradeStation for execution.
- Easily manage all your automated trading strategies, positions and orders across multiple TradeStation accounts from TradersPost’s easy-to-use user interface.
If you don’t have a TradersPost account, then you will need to create a new account to continue.
Connect securely and let automation trade and manage positions.
- Create a TradersPost account to start automating your trading signals.
- Open a TradeStation account to TradersPost through a secure, one-click connection.
- Connect alerts from platforms like TradingView to a TradersPost webhook URL.
- View your strategy performance with an all-in-one broker and trading UI.
Automate your TradersPost trading signals and alerts with webhooks.
- Any platform that provides alerts for your indicators and strategies with a Webhook URL works with TradersPost.
- Back-test and validate your approach with a free paper trading account.
- Run multiple trading strategies in stocks, options, and futures simultaneously.
Gain complete transparency into every trade
- Every automated trade signal is logged for your review within TradersPost and all trades are visible on TradeStation.
- Get alerts from TradeStation’s mobile app or by email with TradersPost.
- Stay up-to-date on all live positions taken by your automated strategies using TradersPost.
Keep it simple, or get sophisticated with multiple strategy settings.
You can control everything, from choosing the asset class to trade and deciding whether to be bearish or bullish, to setting position sizing rules, take profit and stop loss rules.