Today’s calendar is light on economic data.
- Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President Loretta Mester speaks at a banker’s conference in Paris.
- Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard speaks at the CoinDesk’s Consensus 2018 in New York City.
Q1 Earnings announcements have largely ended, but there are still a few retailers and others set to announce this coming week.
- Notable firms posting results today: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Nissan Motor, Samsonite International, Agilent Technologies, Pirelli and Intellicheck.
Economic reports worth noting take place Tuesday through Thursday:
- May 15: Retail Sales
- May 15: Business Inventories
- May 15: Treasury International Capital
- May 16: Housing Starts
- May 16: Industrial Production
- May 17: Jobless Claims