- The U.S. government will remain open for business until at least Feb. 8 following a deal brokered in the Senate yesterday in which Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agreed to address Democrat concerns about protection for young undocumented immigrants.
- World Economic Forum 2018 begins in Davos, Switzerland today.
- More than 50 companies announce earnings today.
- Senate Banking Committee holds confirmation hearings for Fed Governor Marvin Goodfriend.
- Chicago Fed President Charles Evans speaks at a Conference covering: “The Future of Monetary Policy.”
- Fausto’s Stock Watch List CNET, NFLX, FNJN, AMRN, AMD, VZ, PVG