Your Destination to Trade Crypto
- Level up your trading strategy
- Harness the power of our award-winning* crypto trading platform
- Start trading cryptocurrencies and grow your digital assets today
AS SEEN IN
Discover our new crypto universe
Buy and sell popular cryptocurrencies at TradeStation Crypto with more being added to the mix.
Your hassle free crypto trading platform
Buy, sell, and trade digital assets with our award-winning crypto trading platform. Packed with secure technology solutions and a suite of advanced trading tools sophisticated traders need.
- Buy, sell, and trade BCH, BTC, ETH, LTC, AAVE, COMP, LINK, MATIC, MKR, SHIB, and USDC
- One-click order entry
- Customizable trading interface
- Quickly analyze prices
- Instantly see unrealized profits
Trade across multiple asset classes
TradeStation Crypto empowers you to buy and sell digital assets, plus active traders can maximize their investing capabilities. Quickly move between all trading platforms TradeStation companies offer, including equities, options, and futures with TradeStation Securities.
Get even more – reliability and support that you need
- Added security with two-factor authentication. Two-step verification is used to add an extra layer of security to access your crypto trading account.
- Support when you need it. Trade crypto around the clock, with phone support available almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A trusted name in the brokerage industry, TradeStation Crypto has the tools you need, backed by the reputation of TradeStation Group, a trusted fintech brand with more than 30 years of industry experience.
Ready to add crypto to your portfolio?
Join the new digital economy with TradeStation Crypto to learn and invest in crypto. Getting started is easy. Open an account. Fund your account and start trading cryptocurrencies today.
Crypto investment and trading is offered by TradeStation Crypto, Inc.
TradeStation Crypto, Inc.’s NMLS ID number is 1843762. TradeStation Crypto, Inc. offers to self-directed investors and traders cryptocurrency brokerage services. It is neither licensed with the SEC or the CFTC nor is it a Member of NFA.
8 Key Considerations to Trading Crypto
Download our 8 Key Considerations to Trading Crypto guide to
- Why traders choose crypto
- How cryptocurrencies work
- What to consider before trading crypto
- And much more